acacia

acacia

Friday, July 16, 2010

The dog who loved me

All day long I get fuzzy-luvins from a variety of critters. It certainly makes for a nice reprieve from pruning and weeding. There is Katja the cat who for the longest time would not let me near her but now we have scratching sessions to her obvious delight. There is the adorable Shila, a pom, who first has to bark at me and then fall down at me feet waiting for me to pick her up. I admit the I am partial to Mathilda the 140 lb Mastiff but watch out for that tail! It can leave a bruise. Oscar is the baddest cat you will ever meet - declawed and still leaves a little critter gift for his owner everyday.
Molly and Topper have a complicated relationship with me. When we are next to each other its all wags and kisses for me but put a door or a window in between us and they are liable to bite my face off!
Of course the best one is the one I come home to everyday. She has to sniff me all over! I call it the lipstick on my collar....

No comments:

Post a Comment