acacia

acacia

Friday, July 9, 2010

I love this yard

Every week I come to this yard to do maintenance and it always makes me smile! A married couple with a young son live here and they use every inch of their property! I designed and installed it a couple of years ago and have made changes along the way. My favorite part are the two veggie beds that we put in. So far this year Margaret has grown brussel sprouts, chard, lettuce and potatoes. The tomatoes are easily seven feet tall and she has put in 5 corn plants. They are blooming but I think the ears will start forming soon. I am looking forward to when they are overwhelmed by the tomatoes... salsa! A little bonus for being the gardener - surplus. And just an aside, this yard is actually quite small, about 30 x 30. Space management is essential when designing

No comments:

Post a Comment